In honor of the greatest President of the 20th century, we proudly present the award winning President Reagan Information Page! In the spirit of “Winning one for the Gipper” we bring you the truth about the Reagan Era. The President Reagan Information Page is celebrating a decade online! We are proud to have been a source of inspiration and education for people all over the world and look forward to the next decade of inspiration and education.
This home page is dedicated to the winning of Cold War and the resulting freedom for hundreds of millions of people; to the revival of the American Spirit from a point of near-surrender to one of unparalleled greatness; and to the Reagan Era expansion—one that would grow to become the greatest peace-time expansion in U.S. history. The Reagan Era was a time in which every income quintile saw gains in overall wealth and income, a time in which the middle class gained the most and our economy grew by a third.
Ronald Reagan championed four “Pillars of Freedom”: individual liberty, economic opportunity, global democracy and national pride. With this site we hope to educate people throughout the world about his achievements.
New for June
Be sure and check out the News & Commentary section for great opinion articles and the latest news headlines. The opinion section, titled Reality Hammer also features a new blog for extended discussions of opinion articles, news and anything else a fan of Ronald Reagan could wish to talk about.
There are new speeches in the Wise Words area.
Help support this site! Purchases made through the advertising links on this site help keep this site operating!
Note: you can obtain pictures and send messages to the Reagan family at the Presidential Library. There is no other address where you can send messages to the Reagan family.
The small window you may see popping up is one of the most popular features on The Reagan Information Page. It will display quotes, pictures, and facts about the Gipper. To start Pop-Up Reagan just use the button in the menu to the left. To stop Pop-Up Reagan (but why would you want to?!) just close the small window or select the ‘Go Away’ button on the pop-up control panel (displayed periodically) or on the Pop-Up help page. Selecting the “Start Pop-Up” button to the left will (re)start Pop-Up Reagan, even if you have selected “Stay Away” from the help menu. You can also use that button to bring the control panel pop-up to the front.
To disable Pop-Up Reagan, simply select “Stay Away” from the Help screen.
Featured Books from the Gift Shop:
These books have received an overwhelming response! Join thousands of others and learn why Ronald Reagan is truly a leader for the ages. Just select a title to see more information.
- Dear Americans: Letters from the desk of Ronald Reagan. By Ronald Reagan, Ralph Edward Weber (Editor), Ralph A. Weber
- Reagan: A Life In Letters. By Kiron K. Skinner (Editor), Annelise Anderson (Editor), Martin Anderson (Editor), and George P. Shultz
- How Ronald Reagan Changed My Life. By Peter Robinson.
- Ronald Reagan: The Power of Conviction and the Success of His Presidency. By Peter J. Wallison.
- A Different Drummer: My Thirty Years With Ronald Reagan. By Michael Deaver, with Nancy Reagan.
- Reagan’s War. Ronald Reagan’s 40 year fight against Communism and the left.
- Victory. Schweizer’s first book about Reagan’s war against Communism. Details the efforts of the Reagan administration to defeat the Soviet Union.
- The Age of Reagan, 1964-80:The Fall of the Old Liberal Order by Steven F. Hayward.
- When Character Was King: A Story of Ronald Reagan. Ronald Reagan’s life and Presidency as seen by Peggy Noonan, one of Reagan’s favorite speech writers.
- Greatest Speeches of Ronald Reagan. Ronald Reagan’s greatest speeches. Published by NewsMax.com.
- I love you, Ronnie. Ronald Reagan’s love letters to Nancy.
- A Shining City: The Legacy of Ronald Reagan. By Ronald and Nancy Reagan and Erik Felten.
- Reagan, In His Own Hand. President Reagan’s original writings and insight into his vision for America.
- Stories In His Own Hand: The Everyday Wisdom of Ronald Reagan. More of President
- Reagan’s original writings and insight into his vision for America.
- City on a Hill: Fulfilling Ronald Reagan’s Vision for America by his son Michael Reagan.
- Reagan: The Man and His Presidency. by Deborah Hart Strober with Gerald S. Strober.
- Ronald Reagan: How an Ordinary Man Became an Extraordinary Leader by Dinesh D’Souza.
- Ronald Reagan: An American Hero by William F. Buckley and Nancy Reagan.
- Ronald Reagan: The Presidential Portfolio: History as Told through the Collection of the
- Ronald Reagan Library and Museum by Lou Cannon with Michael Beschloss.
Featured Videos and Music Selections:
These items make great gifts!
- Ronald Reagan – A Legacy Remembered. Available in DVD or VHS.
- Salute to Reagan – A President’s Greatest Moments. A review of the great moments of Ronald Reagan.
- Freedom’s Finest Hour. Audio CD of American History.
- Reagan: American Experience. Acclaimed by fans, new and old!
- Ronald Reagan. His greatest speeches.
- Ronald Reagan: The Great Speeches, Vol. 1 Eleven of his best speeches on audio CD.
- Ronald Reagan: The Great Speeches, Vol. 2 More great speeches by Ronald Reagan.
- Ronald Reagan: The Many Lives (A&E Biography).